The “Top Ten Tuesday” feature is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I’m pretty horrible about buying books for my Kindle (there are so many sales!) and then not finding time to read them. So, for my first participation in “Top Ten Tuesday,” I have decided to focus on the top ten books I own on my Kindle but haven’t read yet.
Maybe I will feel guilty and actually read them over Spring Break.
I’m not going to go through each one individually, but know that I am REALLY EXCITED to read these — I just haven’t forced myself to find the time.
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
2. The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
3. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
4. The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna
5. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
6. Writing Down the Bones by Natalie Goldberg
7. The Miseducation of Cameron Post by emily m. danforth (on sale for $1.99 today!)
8. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
9. The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place I: The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood
10. Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly by Anthony Bourdain
What books do you have on your eReader that you haven’t made your way through/to yet?